Alabama-based Frogg Toggs is a manufacturer of a line of lightweight, breathable rainwear and other outerwear. Cleaning your Frogg Toggs isn't difficult; the company advises you should never dry-clean them. In between cleanings and after use, you should store rainwear and waders in a cool, dry place to forestall mildew. Avoid bunching the garments in tight quarters, as the folds can trap moisture that encourages mildew, which can be both unpleasant and unhealthful.
1. Hand-wash the Frogg Toggs rainwear or waders in warm water and mild detergent. The detergent should be free of additives, Frogg Toggs advises.
2. Rinse the materials and hang them up to air-dry.
3. Store rainwear once dry on a hanger in a cool, dry location. Waders should be stored upside down, out of sunlight.
Items you will need
- Mild detergent
- Store the garments away from excessive heat and keep them away from flame. Frogg Toggs advises not to store waders near electric appliances.
- Picturethisllc32536/iStock/Getty Images