The Frogg Toggs Chilly Pad is a simple and effective means of getting cooling relief when participating in a range of activities that include golf and running. Using a unique material with an accelerated rate of evaporation, the Frogg Toggs towel stores water in the material and stays dry on the outside. As moisture in the towel evaporates, it becomes cooler than the surrounding air and provides welcome relief during hot conditions.
1. Inspect the Frogg Togg's Chilly Pad for signs of dirt or other debris that might have accumulated during use. Hand-wash the Chilly Pad in warm water with a very mild detergent to remove any dirt or stains. Thoroughly rinse the Chilly Pad to remove all detergent.
2. Flush the Chilly Pad with clean, warm water. Wring or twist the pad to remove excess water. Leave enough water in the Chilly Pad to allow it to stay moist during storage. Failure to moisten the Chilly Pad before storing can result in its drying out and possible damage.
3. Fold the Frogg Toggs Chilly Pad to a width that will fit in the supplied storage tube. Roll the pad tightly to form a tube.
4. Slide the rolled Chilly Pad into the storage tube, making sure that the pad will not be pinched or damaged when the top is secured in place.
5. Place the top on the storage tube and store the Chilly Pad in a cool location where it will not be in direct sunlight or excessive heat. Check the Chilly Pad periodically to determine if water should be added to keep the pad soft and pliable.
Items you will need
- Frogg Toggs Chilly Pad storage tube
- Image Source/Photodisc/Getty Images