The Intex company specializes in inflatable air mattresses designed for in-home use and family camping trips. To accommodate the needs of avid campers, Intex offers its signature camping airbeds with twin, full or queen-sized mattresses. Certain models of the Intex airbed double as flotation devices for use in pools and lakes. These airbeds feature a built-in-bellows foot pump for easy inflation.
1. Lower the Intex airbed onto the floor of your camping tent or guest bedroom. Unfold the vinyl body of the air mattress.
2. Align your foot over the built-in bellows foot pump. Apply downward pressure to pump air into the mattress.
3. Sit on the edge of the mattress to ensure the airbed has been properly inflated.
4. Unscrew the valve cap to deflate the air mattress. Fold the vinyl body into a compact square for easy storage or transportation.
- Jupiterimages/Goodshoot/Getty Images