Being able to use and operate a CO2 filling staying is very helpful if you want to own a paintball business or simply fill your tank after a round of paintball. These filling stations may represent a large initial investment, but filling CO2 tanks can be extremely profitable.
Choose a location suitable for your paintball CO2 filling station. Basements and garages are good spots if you are building a station for your house. If you are building one for a store, make sure that all of your equipment is behind the store counter and out of reach of customers.
Connect your CO2 tank refill kit to your commercial CO2 cylinder. Kits differ in options and parts, but each kit will have one hose that attaches to the CO2 cylinder and another that attaches to CO2 tanks that need to be filled. Make sure all attachments are tight and that there is no leaking.
Place the table near your CO2 tank and CO2 refill kit. It is very helpful to have a place where you can keep parts and components neat and within reach. Also, keep your CO2 tank fill diagram on the desk. This diagram will give you exact information on the appropriate weight of CO2 tanks before and after filling them.
Place the scale on the table. A scale will weigh the tank before and during the filling process. Make sure you place the scale close to the CO2 refill kit. It is important to have an accurate scale that measures weight in ounces.
Items you will need
- CO2 cylinder (commercial size)
- CO2 tank (for paintball guns)
- CO2 tank refill kit
- CO2 fill diagram
- Area to keep equipment
- Always check with your local and state government before building a CO2 filling station, as some areas may have laws governing them.
- CO2 tanks can be dangerous if mishandled. Always be careful and follow the directions that come with your CO2 refill kit.
- paintball amunition image by .shock from Fotolia.com