The Aqua Magic Style Lite (SL) toilet is a permanent RV toilet that mounts to the floor of your RV much like your house toilet mounts to your bathroom floor. When it comes time to replace the toilet in your RV, you will need to remove the Aqua Magic SL. You will need your RV owner's manual for the location of the fresh water shut-off valve to the toilet prior to removing the toilet. The toilet flange bolts are on the front and rear of the toilet instead of on the sides. Both are hidden from view but are quickly accessible.
1. Turn off the water supply to the Aqua Magic SL toilet. You may need to refer to your RV's instruction manual for the water shut-off location.
2. Disconnect the fresh water supply line on the rear of the toilet with a pair of slip joint pliers. Press down on the flush foot pedal and insert a wood block inside the slide trap to hold the foot pedal down.
3. Locate the front mounting flange bolt behind the foot pedal. Remove the nut securing the front of the Aqua Magic SL toilet to the front flange bolt with a socket wrench. Press down on the foot pedal and remove the piece of wood.
4. Lift the toilet seat and lid and locate the access cover on the toilet that hides the rear flange bolt. Pry the cover off the toilet with a flathead screwdriver.
5. Remove the retaining nut securing the rear of the Aqua Magic SL to the floor with a socket wrench. You will need a 12-inch extension on your socket wrench to reach the retaining nut. Grab the Aqua Magic SL on both sides and lift the toilet off the flange bolts and away from the work area.
Items you will need
- Slip joint pliers
- Wood block
- Flathead screwdriver
- Socket wrench set with 12-inch extension